Basdaku Beach Moalboal: Beach-bumming!
Known for its pristine waters and long-stretched white sands, Basdaku Beach in Moalboal is one of the famous destination not only during Summer time but almost anytime of the year.
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly but with a fun-filled getaway experience, getting tan under the heat sun, soaking unto the crystal-clear waters, and playing around the white sands of Basdaku is a choice you’ll never ever regret.
Getting here is pretty easy.
1. If you are in Cebu City proper, go to South Bus Terminal. Look for the Bus heading for Moalboal. Fare is around Php120 – may change without prior notice.
2. In Moalboal proper, take tricycle ride going to to Basdaku Beach – fare is Php25.
3. Prepare Php5 for an environmetal fee, 10php for Beach entrance fee.
Happy beach bumming!
Makadlaw Rock Formation: Biri Island
Standing high at the grounds of Makadlaw Rock Formation and witnessing the amazing scenery–the big crazy waves from the great Pacific Ocean and the magnificient Magasang Rock Formation.
Moon-setting at Calbayog Port
I was waiting, as well as the moon, for the Sun to rise. A good morning ocean scene.
Home-made Green Juice
..start of green living!
Green Juice recipe:
- 1 medium Cucumber
- 2 Celery stems
- 1/2 lemon
- 1-inch root ginger
- 1-cup parsley leaves
Bel-at Rock Formation: Biri Island
Facing the Pacific Ocean and watching the ocean waves smashing Bel-at’s rocks and embracing the fresh salty wind. This is my favorite travel picture of all time (as of this writing).
Alona Beach at Night: Panglao, Bohol
Go barefoot! Walk the long & fine white sands of Alona Beach in Panglao, Bohol. A short weekend breather after a stressful weekday.
Niludhan Falls: Itinerary & Budget
Travelled roughly 8 hours just too see your beauty 😉
Sample itinerary via Dumaguete:
7.00am – Departure from Dumaguete Ceres Terminal
9.30am – Arrival Paniboanan Junction, Mabinay
breakfast (there are eateries nearby)
9.45am – Off to Niludhan Falls via Habal-habal ride
10.15am – Arrival in Niludhan Falls jump-off. A quick walk going down to the waterfalls.
Php90-100 – Ceres Bus from Dumaguete to Paniboanan Juntion
Php200/head – Habal-habal ride to and from Niludhan Falls
- Choose route that would pass Mabinay. Eventhough Niludhan Falls is under Bayawan City, it is easily reach via Paniboanan Junction.
- Niludhan Falls is just alongside the highway.
- A quick 5-min walk down to the waterfalls from the jump-off.?
- No fees to be collected–entrance, environmental etc.